Holi 2018: Just like all Indian festivals, Holi too has some of its own signature delicacies, coming from various regions in the country. Here is one of the traditional snack that Holi is incomplete without. which is known as Sweet Mathri or मीठी मठरी


LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE 
& Must Click on notification bell. 




INGREDIENTS :
Maida - 2 cups
Vegetable oil - 2 tsp
Elichai powder- 1 tsp
Sugar- 1 cup
Water
Oil for frying



My channel is all about my unique dishes. Dishes developed in my Kitchen. These are my developed recipes which i would like to share with all. I have invented short, smart and fast cooking recipes with magical touch of traditional spices. Watch it let me know your views. Visit our channel and subscribe for more such videos




Link for Subscription
www.youtube.com/bhawanajaiswal



Follow me at:






Facebook



Twitter 



Instagram



होली पर बनायें मीठी मठरी | Sweet Mathri Recipe | खस्ता मीठी मठरी | Maida mathri | Holi recipe 2018
holi recipe
holi special recipe
mathri recipe
meethi mathri recipe
atta recipe
tea time snack recipe
how to make mathri
kids recipe
mathri kaise banayen
मठरी 
मठरी कैसे बनायें 
mathri banane ki vidhi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P-56/C-54/F-33 Bhawana Jaiswal #ProteinIsMyZindagi & #GuruMannChallenge ...

हलवाई स्टाइल छोले

ऐसे बनाये सूजी के आयल फ्री करारे पकोड़े I Suji ke pakode I Sooji ka even...